- 3 Mile and Butcher Creek
- Cottonwood Creek Watershed
- North Central Idaho AFO (Animal Feeding Operations) Program
- Lawyers Creek
- South Fork of Clearwater River
If you are interested in requesting cost share for any of the above watersheds or those not listed here, please fill out the Request for Cost Share Assistance form available in two formats here:
Another tool that can be helpful to farmers and planners is Idaho OnePlan.
“Idaho OnePlan provides data and software to help growers develop a single conservation farm plan that can be pre-endorsed by the various agencies, streamlining and simplifying the regulatory process that farmers face.
Idaho OnePlan is a multi-agency project to combine government regulations and current best management practices for agriculture into a single plan, integrating federal, state, and local regulations for:
- Nutrient, Pest and Waste Management
- Water Quality and Wetlands
- Air Quality
- Financial Assistance
- Endangered Species
- Petroleum Storage Tanks
Resource Conservation and Range land Development Loan Program (RCRDP): Visit Soil Conservation Commission website.
- Conservation Security Program (CSP)
- Conservation Technical Assistance (CTA)
- Environmental Quality Incentive Program (EQIP)
- Forestry Incentives Program (FIP)
The Natural Resource Conservation Services website provides more information on federal programs that may be available to you.